Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

A girl's treasure

Every girl has their fashion treasure, whether it's a favourite dress, shoe, jewellery or bag. One of my treasures would have to be my cross body monogram Louis Vuitton bag! I love a lot of my bags, however, this is very special to me as it is from France and a limited edition. Limited editions always makes an item seem so much more special! It is cute, casual and very useful.

Photo by Australian Couture: Limited Edition Luis Vuitton 





Beautiful details of Vanessa Tong top


 What I wore:
Leather Jacket - From Korea
Top- Vanessa Tong (Vintage)
Bag- Luis Vuitton (Limited Edition)
Pants- Dotti (Australian Brand)
Shoes- Novo (Australian Brand)


 I would love it for you to let me know what is your treasure!
Sophia xx

19 comments:

  1. Your jeans are gorgeous, such a beautiful color

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really nice outfit. I love your top and that bag is so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my treasure is a Lady Dior in patent leather:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful outfit. love ur bag. :)

    you have such a really lovely blog!!
    what do you think of following each other? :)

    WhiteCloset
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag! I just got an Anndra Neen cage clutch - I think that is my current treasure :) xA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you get a new camera? I love these photos, and Peony Lim has that LV bag, check out her blog you'll love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So chic, so fab....I just love it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Vuitton!!!

    New post :D
    http://curlsandfrecklescs.blogspot.it/2012/08/finding-burberry-factory-il-paese-dei.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely look! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like the perfect little bag to wear with anything! xx danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. your LV bag is so pretty I want to steal it from you hehe ;) Come and check out my blog maybe we can follow each other :)
    http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found you on Lookbook! Love your blog!
    Following you!
    Would be also very glad to see you one day in my blog!

    Una chica fashiontastica


    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, I appreciate your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit! Love the bag!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! It makes my day (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...